[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

13 minutes ago, tas said:

I just want to go on record saying how embarrassing it is to be affiliated with all of you cowards with your tails between their legs, throwing in your towels. 

you folks don't deserve a winning team and should be publicly shamed when the team you claim to support forces your words down your collective throats. 

Just wipe your tears and put your phone down then. 

3 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

I get it, if I had to watch the Canucks lose game 7 of the cup final in person I probably wouldn't attend many games for a long while either 

New Era, New Team, New results...pressure creates diamonds. 

• Cheers 4

2 minutes ago, Mando27 said:

I don't think people are throwing in the towel, but there's no doubt that it'll be a challenge to go all the way without our starting Goalie.

Wait until gametime, people will be like this below when they see all the towels ...

surprised-gif.gif

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Gnarcore said:

Ok...after all that we can be friends 😄 

EDIT: If you managed to work in Doyle Von Wolfgang woulda got bonus points! 

I tried, but that’s a tough one. 

7 minutes ago, LaBamba said:

Just wipe your tears and put your phone down then. 

why, when I can trash losers on here instead?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Wait until gametime, people will be like this below when they see all the towels ...

surprised-gif.gif

It's hilarious that Oilers fans were saying we weren't loud in Game 1. I tuned into Game 1 for the Oilers and they were tame compared to us

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Honkin Hronek said:

Am I the only person not worried about DeSmith? His only playoff game he was magnificent, stopping 48-51 shots before being injured in 2OT. This was game 1 of the Penguins-Rangers series two years ago, when Domingue had his coming out party. 

The man’s been solid all year minus a couple hiccups. I still like our chances tonight and going forwards  

we're still a better team on paper, and Casey has been lights out at times. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

48 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Day to day, that injury monster
Day to day, we must be stronger
Day to day, we must conquer

Day to day to day to day to day ...

Good old Vancouver boys…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

It's hilarious that Oilers fans were saying we weren't loud in Game 1. I tuned into Game 1 for the Oilers and they were tame compared to us

It was crazy loud. A sight to behold. Even Canucks players were blown away. We were so loud we finally made first contact with Aliens. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

I don't remember but before the TDL did we put Demmer on LTIR ?...If not that's a fuck up and shit-heads like Vegas take advantage.

There was also the cost of picking up someone else asset wise to consider. 

4 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

It was crazy loud. A sight to behold. Even Canucks players were blown away. We were so loud we finally made first contact with Aliens. 

May have made contact but the Alien didn’t respond. Still hoping there’s signs of life out there.

but seriously, I think Petey will have more of an impact this game.

• Cheers 2

51 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Casey's played one playoff game.

48 shots/51 saves - 

IMG_5702.thumb.jpeg.9767ca6bf0daa3f0b067034de5b065b9.jpeg

Got injured, pens with backup won it in 2OT

Perhaps there is some karmic poetry at work. Desmith's first playoff start came due to an injury and it ended during the same game with his injury ending his season, perhaps he gets a second chance with a dark (orca/horse) contender but this time he stays healthy and achieves the series victory. Hasn't happened to us in a long while, why not during this mystical season.

Otherwise we get shexy with latvia and i don't think you're all ready for big game arty shexy.

Edited by OldFaithfulcap
c
  • Like 1