[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

4 hours ago, AngryGoose said:

Fricking Canucks curse man.

But I believe in Casey.  He showed vs EDM how good he can be.

Gonna take a total team effort and ventilating the **** out of Saros.

Go Canucks Go!!!

The team needs to be smart but it would be freaking great if they came out flying and just absolutely floored the Preds tonight right from puck drop. 

C'mon boys !!!

:canucks::canucks::canucks: :towel::towel::towel: :canucks::canucks::canucks:   :towel::towel::towel::canucks::canucks::canucks:

• Upvote 1
  • Desmenko 1

22 minutes ago, elvis15 said:

We need to be able to score too... 22nd in OZ possession time likely means we'd be one of the lowest, if not the lowest amongst all playoff teams.  When did we become the 2003 Minnesota Wild?  We also don't have a lethal PP that can score timely goals either.  

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

BIG GAME

HUGE GAME

BIGGEST GAME

DEMKO OUT

DESMITH IN

OH NO

WAH WAH

CRY CRY

WEEPING 

WET BLANKET 

SUCK IT UP

BELIEVE

ONE GAME AT A TIME

WE CAN STILL WIN

PLAY OUR GAME

STAPLES 

GREAT DEFENSIVE 

PETEY GET GOING

RISE TO CHALLENGE 

BE LOUD LFG

LET'S DO THIS

WIN

gioated-family-guy.gif

I see this posted all the time, what is it??

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

I see this posted all the time, what is it??

Random musings of a lunatic ... otherwise known as your average rabid Canuck fan ... 

image.gif.3fc874ab0c25c5b5a0d79d891cb5888d.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

Petey better fill the net because deSuck is going to allow a couple bad ones. 

Why do you say garbage like this? DeSmith had a higher 5v5 save percentage than demko this year… (at least until near the end of the season, not sure if it changed). He just let in a lot of pp goals while Lindholm and Joshua (2 effective killers) were injured. He has more than earned respect for what he has done this year. 

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty confident of our defense, specially against the Preds. I'm worried about goaltending in the next few rounds (yes, I said next few) about our goaltending. Don't get me wrong, I have faith in De Smith in spells... I'm just not sure of on a nightly basis.

Please prove me wrong or let TD be back by round 2.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Win2024 said:

Demko is honestly injured far too often to be a starting goalie. I mean does he not even work out at all in the off-season or what? 

I was asked to dust off the goalie pads recently and join this beer league team. Tried my pads on for the first time in roughly 10 years, dropped into my butterfly, and my knees just said “nope”.

There’s nothing natural about the movements a goalie makes, and you can’t just train your knees and joints in the offseason…

Thatcher is now officially injury-prone, but injuries are accidents. There aren’t really preventative measures.

9 minutes ago, Win2024 said:

Demko is honestly injured far too often to be a starting goalie.

So, in order to be a starting goalie, you can’t get injured?

9 minutes ago, Win2024 said:

I mean does he not even work out at all in the off-season or what? 

Do you think he’s housing bags of chips and cookies until he passes out in the offseason? Of course he trains.

The hyperbole is ridiculous. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1