[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

12 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

It’s ____ or bust my friend. Even making the finals won’t be enough for me. I’ve been there and done that 3 times. 

I call BS - you weren’t even born the first 2 times lol

• Haha 3

• Chickenspear changed the title to [GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | (also pregame Nsh @ Van g2r2 April. 30th, 2011.)

Gutted, but trying to be optimistic.

Maybe the Preds'll be way too over confident thinking this is a huge advantage. Demko is except if the team plays well the team will still win. They're solid and have faced adversity in the past so they're pretty resilient. But damn, what a blow. Wonder if this was it?

439123988_10160876079575549_117992896843

Bring it.

• Upvote 1

• Chickenspear changed the title to [GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650

Who knows what will happen. The one thing I do know is that we have seen great things happen through adversity. JR has won three Cups with backups playing big roles. 

I'm hoping for the best. The team needs support. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Some people can be so blind by bias it's wild. 

I doubt anyone has any real insight into the injury besides the team, player and doctors.   All speculation at this point.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

This is why we have Ian Clark as a coach,this series is winnable with or without Demko.That being said we do need him back and healthy.

GO CANUCKS!!!!