[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

If this continues for Petey it will be interesting to see what he says at the end of the year. I think he’s going to reveal something that was bothering him all year.

Maybe he scores the GWG

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Oh well. Complaining about it does nothing. The kid could probably use some support from the fans lately. Probably hears nothing but people shitting on him despite putting in efforts every night.

I don’t think he hears much from the fans. Hockey players do a good job of blocking things out. I am pretty sure he isn’t on boards or listening to anything online.

The team looked almost too pumped up if that’s a thing.  Not used to playing in front of such a loud crowd.  Need to play hard but be more controlled.  It’s why they are missing so many of their shots.  Should be better as the game goes on but they need to settle down a bit.

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Bullshit.

He has had all the players he's had success with taken away from his line... and he is trying his best... he is doing everything he can... hitting, D plays, etc.

He needs Lindholm on his line so he has a playmaker he can pass with.... put Blueger back with Garland and Joshua.

They got rid of the playmaker who Pettersson was good with, (Kuzmenko) and traded for Lindholm... but didn't put Lindholm with Pettersson.

Hoglander is a shooter, not a passer, Mikheyev is also not a great passer.  And Lafferty is a plugger.... he can pot garbage goals in front of the net, but can't pass.

Every decent player needs a partner he can pass with... Miller has Boeser, Pettersson needs Lindholm.

Yeah 100% this is the treatment I don't understand, sure Millers the #1 guy for now but are we gonna play Petey with 3rd liners no knock on Hogz, but Petey needs a playmaker for sure. That's why he always thinking pass I bet. He doesn't shoot on one timers anymore, he's had 2 wide open nets tonight, can't hit the net.  He needs a goal. I'd say even go Lotto line. 3rd back together and Lindholm Hoggy and Mik for now idk

4 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Oh well. Complaining about it does nothing. The kid could probably use some support from the fans lately. Probably hears nothing but people shitting on him despite putting in efforts every night.

I think what he's saying is people need to be held accountable.  That concept seemed to end after 1999.  Hold out for 11.6 million and don't perform....your done.

9 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Ideally yeah, but we are gonna see this happen multiple times in the playoffs. It's a tough sport. Forget about it and move on and go out and get more chances. They'll come.

Listen I have EP’s back all the time. I am thinking of slapping him on my Flyin skate jersey, still thinking of a player undecided either EP or Hughes.

But Pettersson has been a no show for the last 25 games. He’s shook I believe.

Edited by The Aquaman