[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

9 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Lot of media talk that they over played him regular season. Playing games vs Chicago etc.  That's on the coaches.  

He's played the number of games he should have this season and was targeted to play. He's at 51 and was targeted for 60.

Sounds about right from what everyone agreed at the start of the season.

• Cheers 2

Wonder if he's reaggravated what held him out all that time or if it's something new, which also leads to me to wonder if he should have been held out longer to begin with. Was he fully healthy when playing those final two games of the regular season? 

• Upvote 1

not to be pessimistic.

But hard to imagine demo being healthy for an extended period or throughout the remainder of the playoffs for us here.

Our road just got a lot more difficult

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

One positive is DeSmith looked really good against Edmonton. If he can clean up his rebound control I’m confident he won’t lose us games. He won’t win us games like Demko, but as long as he limits the soft goals the Canucks should be okay. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

Wonder if he's reaggravated what held him out all that time or if it's something new, which also leads to me to wonder if he should have been held out longer to begin with. Was he fully healthy when playing those final two games of the regular season? 

He himself said he was good. Was it that Beaulivier save?

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

either way doesn't look good 

• Upvote 2

Just now, 24K said:

Think Preds takes this in 6 now. We can probably squeeze by in 7 if nothing else goes wrong. 

Saaros isn't very good.  Not worried. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

He's played the number of games he should have this season and was targeted to play. He's at 51 and was targeted for 60.

Sounds about right from what everyone agreed at the start of the season.

Did he only play that many games because he was injured though? 

Yes, yes he did.

He needs to learn to listen to his body.

Edited by aGENT
  • Cheers 1