[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

Just now, HKSR said:

To all of you that said we'd be fine without Demko... waddya think now?

If they could hit the net with any of their shots this game would have been out of reach in the first lol.

• Like 1

Peteys worst game as a Canuck when we needed him to step it up. Where's the Desmith can steal a round or two people now? Canucks out played Nash 3 to 1 overall but 5 shots after 30 mins of hockey?! Comon! What a joke! 

Let's hope they learn how to hit the net and Silovs can save this team

well that was horrible

lindholm lost his man

mik passed to them which caused the break in.

7 shots is turrible.

What are you doing tocchet? You look like the one-line hack i worried about. No way you're going to coach a comeback from this...

(reverse jinx)

Well, I was thinking on my drive home, if DeSmith is just average, and it looks like Demko's done for the series, maybe longer, does Silovs get game 3? Maybe this will be his Patrick Roy moment, because we aren't winning anything with Casey.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

To all of you that said we'd be fine without Demko... waddya think now?

Hey NSH has made some crazy adjustments to block every goddamn shooting lane.  Nothing is getting on net right now.

Maybe it's just a mental thing that's rattled the Canucks because of the injury.

Just now, Coconuts said:

I don't think he's been bad

First goal seemed lucky, second goal was the D giving a skill guy way too much time and space

That third one may not have happened if the rebound hasn't been there, but we didn't have anyone there to get the rebound either 

Missing Demko though

Imo, he needed the first and third. Hasn't been bad but needed to be better. Especially off the hop.

Our D wasn't good on the third one either, though.