[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

To all of you that said we'd be fine without Demko... waddya think now?

Aren't you one of the people who throw the "wet blanket" insult at anyone who doesn't participate in the Canucks circle jerk?  

• Haha 2

Underated losing Myers, Juulsen has been this team's weak-link.

Hope Tocchet rips this team but also, we've got to get pucks through those blocks, especially on the PP.

Preds aren't even playing that well, our top players are just not scoring and our bottom players are getting scored on.

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Because players have never gotten out of slumps before.

This slump has been going on for quite a while now. You'd think he would be out of it by now if he was going to get out of it this season.

Just now, Canuckleheads Fan said:

Well, I was thinking on my drive home, if DeSmith is just average, and it looks like Demko's done for the series, maybe longer, does Silovs get game 3? Maybe this will be his Patrick Roy moment, because we aren't winning anything with Casey.

Average means playing as well as Demko did last game which would be excellent.  This is steaming hot pile of garbage and silovs is even worse

I don't think I've ever seen us get so many bad luck breaks. From the first goal, blown chances in the first, Miller literally snapping his stick in half.

Preds are burying their chances and Saros being to the Reds what we need DeSmith to be now with Demko out.

Just now, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Unfortunately this didn't age well.

I think the lines are fine. DeSmith getting dangled out of his jock has nothing to do with Tocc's lines. I been saying Petey is overrated all year. The team has been overall better than Nashville. I still stand by that. DeSmith is just trash and Petey is a stick figure who can't rise to his price tag. Neither of which suggests Tocc's lines are the problem.

• Haha 1

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

Petie's not worth 11M

No and I was skeptical when they signed him to that deal. Should have waited until the summer. I’m sure management knew the team was going to the playoffs and should have waited until seeing what he’s capable of down the stretch and into high pressure games. So far he’s been a fuckin ghost against superior and equal opposition. 

Just now, RU SERIOUS said:

Holy Smokes, poor Petterson, he can't do anything right tonight again.     he looks slow and meek.    He's gotta be injured or severly sick with some form of disease.

Who gives a shit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Peteys worst game as a Canuck when we needed him to step it up. Where's the Desmith can steal a round or two people now? Canucks out played Nash 3 to 1 overall but 5 shots after 30 mins of hockey?! Comon! What a joke! 

Let's hope they learn how to hit the net and Silovs can save this team

I think they could have absorbed the demko hit, but not the Myers one on top of that 

Edited by stawns
  • Cheers 1

Pretty sweet game. DeSmith playing like a modern day Troy Gamble, with a sprinkling of Dan Cloutier.

Suter blowing key scoring chances because he’s not a true top 6 forward.

Hughes looking out of it on key plays.

Petey afraid to shoot the puck except when it’s time to hit the side of the net.

Poop Hippo GIF