[PGT] Nashville at Vancouver - Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 - Game 2

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Is that a serious question................?    ...................just askin................

Yes.   One empty netter and can't blame him on the first one. Forsberg goal was a high skill player left wide open. 

32-6 blocked shot for Nashville!!!!!

Our offense couldn't penetrate and when we did no execution.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

I know truly great teams find ways to win when injuries hit.  I can see the apologists getting their excuses ready for summer

Well my crystal ball tells me 15 of the 16 teams in the playoffs will not find a way to win, and majority of them will have injuries.  So there's that.

5 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

You aren't the better team when you lose 4.   1.  

We had alot of possession but they shut us down and when we had a chance no execution.    32  - 6 in blocked shots for Nashville. 

So you didn't watch the game then? 

Canucks lead in offensive possession, shots directed at the net, high danger scoring chances. They hit 2 goal posts, missed 2 wide open net shots... and the first NSH goal was total luck...

So yeah, the score can be 3-1 (not too worried about empty net) and the better team can still lose because it's hockey... stop trying to be annoying

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Combover said:

super stars 

Superstars?? 

We don't have any superstars. A superstar is a Mckinnon, or a McDavid. 

Miller, Hughes, Petey, Brock are not superstars. They are stars

Our stars sucked balls. Play like this next game, and it's going to be over before the series has even started. 

But maybe this team needs to exit early, and learn like any other team. Their play isn't cutting it. First round exit. 

10 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Fuck De4mith

Wtf is wrong with Pettersson. Miller sucked ass too.

And get Hronek off this team. I’m genuinely done with him. He’s not worth $7M+.

I got a feeling Hronek is gonna get dealt, we gotta get Petey better players to play with especially if he's gonna be here 8 more years. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

We laughed @ our Giraffe all season, Poked at him..He showed us what he can really do last game and all of a sudden..No Giraffe. You don't know what you have until it's gone.

/Karma.

🙃

Contract year....

Confused Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, DeNiro said:

If DeSmith can keep it to 3 goals or less this team has a chance every night. He did what was expected as far as I’m concerned.

If you wanna cast blame look to the many missed grade A opportunities by our top 6 guys.

Yep. Top six aren't producing, so what do we expect? 

A loss. 

Game 3 is going to be huge. We lose that game, and the series could be over. 

Just now, DeNiro said:

If DeSmith can keep it to 3 goals or less this team has a chance every night. He did what was expected as far as I’m concerned.

If you wanna cast blame look to the many missed grade A opportunities by our top 6 guys.

I agree with the panel......they looked they were trying to hard to up their game in the face of adversity instead of sticking to their gameplan

• Like 1

Just now, N4ZZY said:

Superstars?? 

We don't have any superstars. A superstar is a Mckinnon, or a McDavid. 

Miller, Hughes, Petey, Brock are not superstars. They are stars

Our stars sucked balls. Play like this next game, and it's going to be over before the series has even started. 

But maybe this team needs to exit early, and learn like any other team. Their play isn't cutting it. First round exit. 

Hughes is absolutely a superstar. Miller is borderline, EP40 needs more consistency, Boeser, yeah, not a superstar by any measure 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Probably one of Peteys worst games in a long time.  Not only did he miss open nets, passed when he should have shot, ... he even gave the puck away that resulted in a goal against.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2