[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | April 26th, 4:30PM PT | Round 1, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

Roberts

This game feels different....we created a ton but didnt hit the net....now preds have the homecrowd. sure doesnt feel like we are the favourites in this one. id say its simple...hit the net and continue what we do...then we win....but is it that simple? f-k.....im still kinda hyped....its playoff time.... LFG!!!Leonardo Dicaprio Yes GIF

• Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1

59 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

It's going to be nuts in their building tonight.   We need to withstand the first 10min, and capitalize on any chances. After that, just play our game and no matter what,  don't deviate from how we played all season. 

Get a quick goal and shut them up. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • MillerTime 1

30 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I really don't think the Canucks will be intimidated by, what will no doubt, be a pumped up Nashville crowd. I bet they'll feed off it!

Canucks had some fantastic road wins this year. There is nothing that scares me about these two games, except the little guys that

skate around in stripes, who can change games by pointing a finger.

Go Canucks Go !

the NSH crowd won't intimidate our guys one iota, not after that great crowd at Rogers. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Radios guys watching remotely.  I didn't know that was still going on, even for playoffs.  

I don't know what the profit margins are in radio, but man this seems cheap. 

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I don't know what the profit margins are in radio, but man this seems cheap. 

it would be a loss leader i'm sure, but still, it's such bush league nonsense not to send them on the road. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Ray ferraro had some good simple powerplay advice, just keep moving guys and rotating. Don't just wait for the puck to get passed, skate to it as it changes the blocked lanes. We need the pp working tonight, big pp night, giant pp needed.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Ray ferraro had some good simple powerplay advice, just keep moving guys and rotating. Don't just wait for the puck to get passed, skate to it as it changes the blocked lanes. We need the pp working tonight, big pp night, giant pp needed.

I'm sure lot of sound options in the press, ex players etc. 

All that matters now is the coaches and players come up with and plan and execute it.   Lot of great hockey minds in the organization (Foote, Sedins, Gonchar, JR and PA etc).  It's not just Tocchet doing everything.   

Ferraro's wife Granato is the AGM too.   

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 1