[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | April 26th, 4:30PM PT | Round 1, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

Roberts

Hoping for a big night from some of our big guns - especially Petey.  Always thought his style of play / impact would be closer to a Aho - a two way offensive threat rather than constantly trying to knock off players from puck with back hits.  Lets hope he can regain that confidence again and use everyone around him. 

Before the playoffs started, thought the Canucks had the edge in this series - without Demmer, pretty close match up now unless someone outperforms or Petey takes the bull by horn and has more of an impact,  The core players are now starting to be in their prime ages and not rookies anymore - lets do it boyz

Go Canucks!

justwin.jpg

4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Can't get off a work call!!@%$&$!!!

My company always held meetings when there was a Canucks game, best company I ever worked for. The meetings were held at a pub for away games and in a private box at home games.

9 hours ago, -dlc- said:

Gotta rush home after work and come sliding in the house sideways for this one.

The boys will take this one. They deserved the last one and will adjust.  Nashville won't be able to keep up the pace of blocking shots without it taking a toll.

Whew, just made it!

Left early because I had to get groceries for Dad and drop them off.

2 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Hronek would kill guys with his bonbs. I'm flummoxed by Tocchet with so many alternate choices and him standing pat.

Hey, if he's not gonna hit the net he may as well hit something 

• Haha 1