[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | April 26th, 4:30PM PT | Round 1, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

Roberts

7 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Mikeyev has been such a waste of money. He just doesn’t really do anything. A lot of money for someone who doesn’t score.

This is a byproduct of Benning's work.  If memory serves me right, he was signed before he was fired.

Just now, CaribouCanuck said:

After Nashville got off to that great start and ended up getting nothing and being down after that that has to hurt their confidence going forward. I hope the Canucks come out hot and make it 2-0 after coming on somewhat cold to start the first. 

That's the thing. I was thinking that Blueger really wasn't recognizing the time on the clock, but luckily the PK team killed the penality. 

Now Canucks need to PUSH HARD at the beginning of the period and get that insurance goal.

Last game, they seemed to be waiting it out and that way only gives Nashville hope. Eliminate all Nashville hope early!

7 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Mikeyev has been such a waste of money. He just doesn’t really do anything. A lot of money for someone who doesn’t score.

I feel he’s played a great 2 games so far, nobody has scored much lol 

• Cheers 1

Really good road period. Think you had to expect Nashville to come out with jump & we were able to weather the storm.

3 PKs, and finally a PP goal, terrific. Hopefully we stop with some avoidable penalties but a good special teams showing.

Nashville clearly going after Hughes at any opportunity, need to build off that & control more of the game going forward. 

Again great road period, massive PKs, feeling good.

that was them throwing the kitchen sink at us at home in front of their supposed pumped up crowd

We are in good shape here

Everyone in position needs to nail Josi  at every opportunity now

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Dr. Crossbar said:

Good road period. Need to get more shots off. Stay out of the box.

Weathered the storm early, Casey looked solid.

Perfect PK and PP.  

Need to step it up 5 on 5. 

Mik and Hoggy had the best chance.  They are getting better each game. 

Even EP looked better.  Excellent read on PK and almost lead to a SH chance. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Should also suspend both refs for only calling two.  That's a clear intent to injure against a goalie.

I can't understand how shoulder hitting a defenseless goalie is only 2 minutes. If it's only 2 minutes then our players should start running Saros.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, CaribouCanuck said:

Being down I imagine this will force Nashville to open up and not play so defensively. 

Nux haven't a lead since middle of third period in game 1.  

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Pretty well called game so far.  Both teams playing scrambley, undisciplined hockey

Not even close.  The attempted major at the beginning alone should be grounds for immediate termination of employment, let alone the clear attempt to injure DeSmith.  Pretending this kind of BS is acceptable isn't the way to get the refs to stop disgracing the sport on a consistent basis.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

That's the thing. I was thinking that Blueger really wasn't recognizing the time on the clock, but luckily the PK team killed the penality. 

Now Canucks need to PUSH HARD at the beginning of the period and get that insurance goal.

Last game, they seemed to be waiting it out and that way only gives Nashville hope. Eliminate all Nashville hope early!

Agreed fully they need that killer instinct to put it out of reach for Nashville. 

• Like 1