[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | April 26th, 4:30PM PT | Round 1, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

Roberts

3 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

DeSmith's getting it done.

Impressive tonight, on top of things and even a couple forceful "punch blocks" where he really pushed the puck out with force. That takes confidence.

• Cheers 1

This reminds me of the first dozen or so games where we won a great few games then got outshot but still won to string that great start to the season. Can't keep it up but I'm glad they got a couple PP goals

3 minutes ago, OrcaBait said:

Nashville hasn't even seen Myers final form yet!

Giraffe-centaur-1711741358205.thumb.jpg.3ff34a3d4584e161583b8cad0285ef65.jpg

Second phase w a massive neck swing AOE attack

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, greenbean30 said:

What is going on with our lines right now?

art staring way too long GIF

This is actually one of the coolest optical illusions right now and is a great simulation of our lines being in a blender right now. Believe it or not they aren't even moving. You can confirm it by taking video or screenshots. 

JK it's definitely animated.

Nashville is very much like St Louis in their run to the Cup.

Another veteran team, with good size, and coming into the playoffs with a winning run.

But I think the Canucks can beat them with talent.

• Like 1

Just now, Optimist Prime said:

Impressive tonight, on top of things and even a couple forceful "punch blocks" where he really pushed the puck out with force. That takes confidence.

dirty inbred hillbillies 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

3rd period they have to be assertive and keep it in the Ozone. This passive, defensive play isn't the way to win this game - too much risk.

There were a bunch of weird moments in their Dzone where they made bad passes or held onto the puck too long. They were lucky not to get in trouble for it, but they have to play smarter, faster, and more PUSH back!

Edited by AnotherCanucksFan

We have to have a better offensive strategy than dump and chase.

The team isn’t even first to the puck when they dump it in.

6 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Its funny cause I always saw some Toronto fans hate Hughson & criticize him of being a Canuck lover.

I don't blame him for taking the national job. Were blessed to have A++ guys come through our market one after another. 

since day one we’ve had great announcers, plus between larscheid and cheech also the best color guys too. When Ray joins full time it will be great

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I hope that Evangelista caught it when he was trying to suffocate him.

Looked like he was a horny puppy trying to hump Huggies leg. Lol