[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | April 26th, 4:30PM PT | Round 1, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

Roberts

2 minutes ago, AngryGoose said:

notice all the troll accounts at the end of the game there?

humans will be humans lol

I ain’t no troll. lol. I been around a long time. Maybe some of you need to do a little research before making stupid comments. The troll comments are just so weak.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

We were the better team last game. We were the better team most of this game. 
I didn’t have win special teams battle on bingo card but man did we. Great effort by the PKers especially Cole. 
That Nyquist is a hell of a player. They have a good team. 

Just now, Steamer4GM said:

Simply cannot believe the Wet Blanket Brigade can even stoop to posting about shot totals or other complaints after  a road win this time of year

So glad these threads are optional viewing  lol

See ya all Sunday (and maybe in the PGT if I just let the little ones get their bottles and go down for nappy time)

Gotta do it,or you end up like the Leafs pretending your Defence are up to snuff.

Yes!!!

Now could someone please give me a quick rundown of the game hilights please 

and did Petey show up ?
ugh, only good thing about leaving Hawaii is finally getting to watch the games and post on here during it 

3 minutes ago, sheffy said:

That didn't  feel like a win.

But still a win.  Truly, until the last 6 mins, I didn't feel Nashville was threatening all that much

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I ain’t no troll. lol. I been around a long time. Maybe some of you need to do a little research before making stupid comments. The troll comments are just so weak.

Troll

• Haha 2

The few numbers of shots is a function of the Preds being able to key on Pettersson 5 on 5.

This is because he doesn't have anyone he can pass with... Hoglander can't pass, (right now he can't score either) and neither can Mikheyev.  (Mik can never score)

Need to put Lindholm with Pettersson and try to get both of them going.... keep Hoglander on the line as a shooter.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, sheffy said:

That didn't  feel like a win.

Yeah sucks winning game 3 of the Stanley cup playoffs. Not to mention not even seeing playoff hockey for years. But ya didn’t feel like a win 

• Cheers 1

what an odd game!  I don't think I've ever witnessed a game where SO many bounces have gone OUR way. pucks off skates, etc and just wide of our net.  

and to be honest I was in udder shock that Joshua wasn't given 5 and a game for that first period hit. not that he deserved it, but you know those paid off refs and all. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Killed a 5 on 3. Eat shit wet blanket crowd.

Reading the thread I wouldn’t be surprised if we had gone down 2-1 in the series on shot differential 😥

• Like 1

Just now, grumpyone said:

what an odd game!  I don't think I've ever witnessed a game where SO many bounces have gone OUR way. pucks off skates, etc and just wide of our net.  

and to be honest I was in udder shock that Joshua wasn't given 5 and a game for that first period hit. not that he deserved it, but you know those paid off refs and all. 

We deserved it since we missed 4 empty nets in game 2.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Devron said:

Yeah sucks winning game 3 of the Stanley cup playoffs. Not to mention not even seeing playoff hockey for years. But ya didn’t feel like a win 

Well the process does matter. Hey they won. That’s great but this isn’t a recipe for success long term. Hopefully it’s a one off and they play to their capabilities next game. Take the pressure off DeSmith a little.