[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | April 26th, 4:30PM PT | Round 1, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

Roberts

It's going to be nuts in their building tonight.   We need to withstand the first 10min, and capitalize on any chances. After that, just play our game and no matter what,  don't deviate from how we played all season. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Good mojo for today - fresh start in Nashville. 

Their shot-blocking was impressive last game but in a 7 game series, it will take a toll on them. 

Shoot with power and authority, and come out on top. Let's go Canucks! 

• Like 2

Feelin' good about this game. The boys will make it happen if they play up to their abilities. The stars shine and there are no injuries. 

• Cheers 1

I really don't think the Canucks will be intimidated by, what will no doubt, be a pumped up Nashville crowd. I bet they'll feed off it!

Canucks had some fantastic road wins this year. There is nothing that scares me about these two games, except the little guys that

skate around in stripes, who can change games by pointing a finger.

Go Canucks Go !

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, boziffous said:

Will Myers be back in for this game?

Canucks need to make it easier on themselves and score first this game. I'm gonna say 4-2 Canucks in this one.

read on social media he is set to return for the next game. flu over. 

• Thanks 1
  • chaos 1

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Gotta rush home after work and come sliding in the house sideways for this one.

The boys will take this one. They deserved the last one and will adjust.  Nashville won't be able to keep up the pace of blocking shots without it taking a toll.

I'd set the pvr, then you can FF through all the crummy stuff to catch up quick

• ThereItIs 1