[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | April 26th, 4:30PM PT | Round 1, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

Roberts

I’ve had absolutely 0 confidence in Pettersson for a while but I see him having a monster game tonight. After last game and all the noise I just can’t see him not going balls to the wall. We win this game. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

If Nashville wants to shot block again like they did last game I say give them all the shot blocking they can handle, shoot the puck as hard as you can and as frequently as you can especially from guys like big Z see how much they still love doing it after a while!. 

1 minute ago, CaribouCanuck said:

If Nashville wants to shot block again like they did last game I say give them all the shot blocking they can handle, shoot the puck as hard as you can and as frequently as you can especially from guys like big Z see how much they still love doing it after a while!. 

Agreed... I wanna see that Lafferty pain shot.

3 hours ago, DannyG27 said:

I have a good feeling about this game. I think they will bounce back like they have during the season after a loss or bad game.

Hope to see our stars contributing! 5-2 win

Edit: Would like to see Hronek on PP1. Let them think twice about blocking shots.

No Tocchet would never make obviously helpful choices. He's in his Green style coaching phase. So much Greenlike choices lately. Fear based coaching.

Like how about a pp1 netfront guy big like Joshua or Zads. Nothing else is working.

Somebody has to talk Tocchet out of his fox hole.

• Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Johnny said:

I sure hope petey is there just shooting and puck handling

Maybe he should start driving to the net and dipsy-doodling around defenders while doing so, ending it with deking the jockstrap off the 'tender and depositing the puck into the yawning 4x6?

1 hour ago, Mrwipeout said:

petey should find someone to feed him one timeres and do a 60min shooting practice...

Sometimes I wonder about this.   Do players who are naturally good at one aspect of the game choose other things to work on that they feel need more work?  Not they they DON'T practice shooting to some degree, but do they, or their coaches, just assume that a player like Petey already knows how to hit the net, and they know that no amount of practice at that will make him better at it anymore, its all about confidence playing in real games.

Because I'd love to know that Petey is just firing one-timers on net for an hour. Even though all that muscle memory is now hard-wired into his brain, like playing guitar or any discipline, its still helpful to do repetitive exercises to keep on top of your game.

Good bonding time for the team, them against the city of Nashville, and I think they show up. Petey looked really down after last game, taking responsibility for goals. DeSmith let in a couple of stinkers and he vows to be better. Cole says the D will have his back. I think the Canucks win this one and show why they were at the top of the league all season. 

Keep firing those bombs from the point, eventually the Preds will be so battered from blocking shots they won't be able to play. 😂  And who knows, maybe one or two will get by and they'll score on those bombs.

Unfortunately, I have to miss this one, but I am PVRing to watch tomorrow (weird)  Go Canucks Go!

• Cheers 1