[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | April 26th, 4:30PM PT | Round 1, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

Roberts

7 minutes ago, The_Cherry said:

I feel he’s played a great 2 games so far, nobody has scored much lol 

Ok but this is one goal in I don’t even know how many games now. The contract isn’t justified because he can skate. He has to do other things for that amount. 

• Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

Woooooooohoooooooooooo

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952lz5lkmkquwsyi94asbv

JT Fucking Miller

Sorry, just finished a meeting with BC Gov and parties on a project .... BORAT says "Great Success"

Catching up to score now .... GO CANUCKS GO!

How about that TJ dude, eh!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • MillerTime 2

I hope someone is talking to Hughes in the room, because Nashville is in his head atm. He's not his usual creative player and has been just getting rid of the puck, because he's been getting hit so much. Use his positioning and skates to get out of being hit. Embarrass some Nashville players with his quick moves.

Just now, Rocket-68 said:

Woooooooohoooooooooooo

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952lz5lkmkquwsyi94asbv

Jt Fucking Miller

Sorry, just finished a meeting with BC Gov and parties on a project .... BORAT says "Great Success"

Catching up to score now .... GO CANUCKS GO!

How about that TJ dude, eh!

It was a great shot.

• Like 1

Just now, stawns said:

Which was called and led to the Canucks first goal.  But, I know you're committed to the bit

Should have been a match penalty for attempt to injure, not a minor. I know you try to find excuses for the refs but the league really needs to start holding them accountable if they don't want to be liable for negligence when someone gets hurt as a result of their repeated misconduct.  When officiating in lower leagues is consistently better than the NHL, it's hard to ignore.

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Gretzky playing between Bure and Almo would have been something else.

Gretzky said he the guy he really wanted to play with was Bure. 

4 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Watching on US network. 

Intermission has Gretzky, Anson Carter, and Paul Bissonnette.

Gretzky had praise for Nux first period.  

What did he say? Not surprised the great one knows, Canucks were up against it & weathered the storm well there. 

Just now, CaribouCanuck said:

Even just seeing him get that point feels pretty encouraging considering what we’ve seen out of him lately. 

I just want him to get his shot back. Only way he can do that is to start shooting like crazy and get that feeling back. 

1 minute ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

I hope someone is talking to Hughes in the room, because Nashville is in his head atm. He's not his usual creative player and has been just getting rid of the puck, because he's been getting hit so much. Use his positioning and skates to get out of being hit. Embarrass some Nashville players with his quick moves.

Yea agreed. Nashvilles really done a good job scouting and nullifying him, especially in our own zone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Dunno why our team is so hell bent on doing this stuff. 

"Help the team take away the most dangerous spot on the ice? Nah." 

Especially with the short change.  A lot easier for a forward to get a replacement stick than a defenceman.

• Tank 1

Just now, NHLer said:

Yea agreed. Nashvilles really done a good job scouting and nullifying him, especially in our own zone.

Well Hughes has the ability to walk the line. I think he’s been a bit nervous to start this series. He’s not really dancing like he can yet around players.

Teams will be targeting Hughes. We need to find a way to ease the pressure and protect him better. Without him AND Demko this team won't make it past the 1st round.