[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | April 26th, 4:30PM PT | Round 1, Game 3 (Series tied 1-1)

Roberts

I donno if Rick has them playing not to lose this game but it sure as hell feels like it. The Canucks are a much better team I don’t know why they can’t sustain pressure in the O Zone

Edited by Pickly
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

I donno if Rick has them playing not to lose this game but it sure as hell feels like it. The Canucks are a much better team I don’t know why they can’t sustain pressure in the O Zone

We have seen this sit back and try to defend throughout the year and usually it has ended badly for us when we try to play this awful style. Not sure why it’s their go to when leading but it has proven to not be successful.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, Pure961089 said:

10 shots on goal, why can't we get shots through?

To get shots through you have to be in their end and you have to take shots. It’s easy mathing lol sitting back to much now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

Sing Just Breathe GIF by Hyper RPG