[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

39 minutes ago, tas said:

but is it enough for them to absolve themselves of any legal responsibility should some moron accidentally maim himself? I suspect that's the primary (only real) concern. 

I wish we sign Z!

37 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Feels like a good time to apologize to Myers. I give him a hard time. But he played one hell of a game last game. He played more than Huggy. But I also imagine that had a lot to do with the 5 PKs we had. But still. Myers was great, Zadorov was great for the 3rd straight game imo. I am really not as worried about Demko's absence as others. At least for this round. I am excited for game 4. Lets quiet their barn again.

Don't forget Coles, and soucy for that matter. Coles was criticized frequently during the regular season. I admit I wanted Jullsen in. But in Game 2 Juulsen was nervous, made some critical mistakes. Cole was better in Game 3 than I've seen him all year. That experience really counts for something once you hit the playoffs

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Goalie Interference said:

Don't forget Coles, and soucy for that matter. Coles was criticized frequently during the regular season. I admit I wanted Jullsen in. But in Game 2 Juulsen was nervous, made some critical mistakes. Cole was better in Game 3 than I've seen him all year. That experience really counts for something once you hit the playoffs

Cole's block off the cranium was clutch. The whole blueline has been very sound. I just felt I needed to give Myers some props cause I stay hating on him too often.

• chaos 1

5 hours ago, JayDangles said:

Well not on that move they didn't! Zadorov for a 3rd is just highway robbery!

undefined

Tolavanen is 5'-10" and 190 lbs ... looks like a sprout next to General Zeke. Nashville is definitely not heading down the side General Zeke is patrolling. Pre-game prep for Nashville by Brunette "head on a swivel, boys, head on a swivel"

Conroy would probably like a do-over on the trade.

GO CANUCKS GO!! AND LAY THEM FLAT ZEKE!!!

Edited by Rocket-68

49 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

Horses are awesome too. I envy folks that get to have them as part of their daily lives.

Well maybe not the shoveling part, but the rest.

Little Scottish village I grew up in had a travelling grocery store (Co-op) but not motorized, horse and wagon.  Every time horse took a dump adjacent to our house it was my task to shovel the shit and put it on my father's manure heap for fertilizing his vegetable garden.

Did I say I hate horses?

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Alflives said:

You guys think Z could play the 5 on 5 minutes with Hughes? 

The minutes that have amounted to nothing from Hronek in the playoffs? Zadorov shouldn’t be signed for anywhere near $6-8 million but neither should Hronek. 

Right now the Canucks are competing for the ultimate prize in the sport. Zadorov has clearly shown up and made his presence felt, yesterday swinging the momentum of the game by crushing the Prey’s captain.

Where's Hronek? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Little Scottish village I grew up in had a travelling grocery store (Co-op) but not motorized, horse and wagon.  Every time horse took a dump adjacent to our house it was my task to shovel the shit and put it on my father's manure heap for fertilizing his vegetable garden.

Did I say I hate horses?

My wife's trying to convince me we really need a highland cow. How do you feel about those guys?

10 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Not Canucks related, but unless Boston completely collapses in the 3rd, it looks like the Bruins are going back home with a 3 games to 1 lead. Absolutely love this.

Nope. Swayman is in their heads. This is all but over. 

• Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Not Canucks related, but unless Boston completely collapses in the 3rd, it looks like the Bruins are going back home with a 3 games to 1 lead. Absolutely love this.

I didn’t expect anything else 

2 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

My wife's trying to convince me we really need a highland cow. How do you feel about those guys?

Apropos...

• Cheers 1

I went through all 7 pages of this GDT and you know what? Not a single post/reply referred to Myers as "Chaos Giraffe!" Go figure....................

Let's do it boys.

Go Canucks Go!!!!!:towel::towel::towel::towel::towel:

:towel::towel::towel::towel:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Apropos...

Wild. Is there a version in English? The only word i recognized was whisky, and to be honest I might have figured that out from the picture. 

Seriously, though, that was fun--thanks! Where'd you grow up?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sativika said:

I went through all 7 pages of this GDT and you know what? Not a single post/reply referred to Myers as "Chaos Giraffe!" Go figure....................

Let's do it boys.

Go Canucks Go!!!!!:towel::towel::towel::towel::towel:

:towel::towel::towel::towel:

He will always be Chaos Giraffe forever, he also is playing VERY WELL the two games he has played this series. Earlier in the year wanted him jettisoned into the sun or traded for a bucket dirt but then Gonchar / Foote must have realigned the planets as the loveable Giraffe started stringing together 3, 5, 8 games of excellent play in a row.

Chaos Giraffe is a huge part of the Canuck D right now that is for sure and I hope that play continues.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1
  • chaos 1

3 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Wild. Is there a version in English? The only word i recognized was whisky, and to be honest I might have figured that out from the picture. 

Seriously, though, that was fun--thanks! Where'd you grow up?

East Wemyss, in Fife.  A coal mining town 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Did I say I hate horses?

Much of my gardens success is thanks to horses. 
Unfortunately you have to be extremely careful what manure  you add to your soil nowadays. Modern herbicides ( I despise them) are used on feed crops and go right through the horses and cattle but linger in the manure for years. Easy way to poison your garden completely if you’re not careful. I always plant test plants in it first now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

Much of my gardens success is thanks to horses. 
Unfortunately you have to be extremely careful what manure  you add to your soil nowadays. Modern herbicides ( I despise them) are used on feed crops and go right through the horses and cattle but linger in the manure for years. Easy way to poison your garden completely if you’re not careful. I always plant test plants in it first now. 

I can imagine.  Scotland in the fifties was a different place in a different time.  The word "unsullied" comes to mind, or maybe "innocent"

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1