[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

We all know the offensive upside the Canucks have. Maybe this game they let loose. Hopefully they score first as it puts the Preds in a tough spot. The d-core had a great game at 2-1. Puck support was excellent. Hogs scores today!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

10 hours ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Nylander is a playoff performer imo. Even Toronto fans like playoff Willie. The rest are prone to ghosting.

The Leafs are a joke but Nylander has grown on me. Out of the core four, he's the most able to play playoff hockey.

9 hours ago, Vancan said:

That is absolutely correct, and that is my point. Some players are amazing regular season players when its regular season hockey. When playoff hockey starts they cannot adjust there game to maintain that regular season points level. I would also say both Sedins, as much as I love them, are not the best comparisons as its no secret they struggled a bit in the playoffs to. 

Which is fine, if your playoff PPG slips, make damn sure you make up for it in other ways. He doesn't, and add it all up equals a poor (All around) playoff performer. 

You may have a point except that William Nylander's career ppg is very similar to his career playoff ppg (0.87 v 0.8). So it would be a stretch to label him a non-playoff performer for a drop so small. That drop in production can be attributed to less powerplays called in the playoffs and not going up against non-playoff quality teams. It's probably not even a drop off when you look at his points against playoff teams.

9 hours ago, Goal_thecup said:

And some people wanted Tanev; we'd be down 0-3 if we even made the playoffs with Tanev probably sitting out injured and no Big Z to lay down The Law.

I wanted both 😆

• ThereItIs 1

22 minutes ago, Rekker said:

The Leafs are a joke but Nylander has grown on me. Out of the core four, he's the most able to play playoff hockey.

How much as he grown on you?

'Cause he could be available over the Leafs' offseason liquidation sale

31 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Oh boy, that's a good question. For one, I don't think Nylander will be available and it will be one of JT or Marner or both that are gone this off season. Leafs will have to add on JT. Second, I don't see how the Canucks could even fit Nylander under the cap here. 

Edited by Rekker

41 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

To think Calgary had all of them, zadorav tanev hanifin and they sucked is shocking. I guess it was their forwards that were lacking.

Sometimes it's just the chemistry that's off.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, CanuckMan said:

To think Calgary had all of them, zadorav tanev hanifin and they sucked is shocking. I guess it was their forwards that were lacking.

It could be something in the water. Or the city. Or province. Maybe the beef. It's Calgary, there's just so much to choose from that could be off.

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

If we were considering it, they'd probably be quite interested in Hronek. I'd prefer to sign him though to shore up our top 4 as long as he isn't looking for more than Hanifin.

2 hours ago, stawns said:

I did 40 stalls a day from the time I was 10 until about 18....,.......except I didn't get paid 

I did 60 stalls a day when i was 14

I had to pay $20

• Cheers 1

Just now, Johnny said:

I did 60 stalls a day when i was 14

I had to pay $20

My parents owned and ran a big equestrian centre.  For a kid who liked sports and not horses, it was not always a fun place to be!

4 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

That might keep small dogs out, but .. not RABID VICTORIOUS STANLEY CUP WINNING CANUCKS FANS!

Try to riot. Bring in the pain. Can't people enjoy life and themselves without being stupid?

Thing is, the idiots who get violent during large public gatherings are .... idiots. It changes the vibe and gets ugly real fast.

After a loss if you need to set stuff on fire go home and do it. Torch your own kitchen (just please surrender all pets before doing so...it's not their fault they live with neanderthals). 

I wish people would intervene more (or leave the area to make the morons stand out and easier for cops to nab). Rather than standing around "watching".

Video's ok because it does help identify people so they are addressed for lighting up our city in a bad way. How dare they, fools. GTFO

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1