[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

18 hours ago, Jaimito said:

With all due respect, and he has a great voice, but that is not how you say it.

It is not, "Go... Canucks Go!" but, "Go Canucks Go!"

No gap.

Sounds like he's encouraging his dog "Canucks" to do the Coilers Logo.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stawns said:

I did 40 stalls a day from the time I was 10 until about 18....,.......except I didn't get paid 

Holy crap, literally!! But the frozen days though Lol. 10-14 I did a paper route. 

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I think they are a bit tentative at first and I'm hoping they become acclimatized to it all and can loosen up a bit.

Also, just keep blasting shots at every opportunity. I do know they throw it around waiting for lanes to open up but make them open up. And crash the net so greasy goals are plan b.

I don't mind greasy goals but love the JT, no look, Miller assist on BB's goal. Wow! Fans are wondering about Hogs but EP40 set him on on a net front shot that was saved and another where he didn't get the shot off. IMO Petey should just fire the puck. He has a very heavy shot and even if he doesn't score there willbe rebounds. 

My gut tells me the boys will score some goals today. 

• MillerTime 1

12 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

What about a cheaper Tanev next year instead of Hronek,  3.3M as a placeholder for 2 years.

What about a younger defenceman to play for years? Tanev will probably not leave Dallas. He's in a great situation.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 1

So pumped!

- Get on them early, Take the crowd out.

- More shots.

- More hits, Hit them often. Big Z style.

- Continue the good blocking of shots.

- DeSmith played great for us but if anything better rebound control.

- We got this!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • chaos 1

17 hours ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Don't be a drama queen it's kids being kids. That kid looked like he was early 20's he was living in the moment not purposely being disrespectful. Give it a rest. 

Signs signs everywhere signs don't do this don't "touch that" can't you read the signs lmao. Man let's people live! 

Right on @Rick_theRyper!!

A friend of mine, now deceased, was from Czechoslovakia, and related the following:

When the German Nazis took over his country, they put up signs everywhere that said something like (excuse my 'non'-German):

Alles Verboten!

Now spelled correctly because I found a sign on the "interwebs" (George Bush the Dumb):

image.jpeg.516387814f99e6e8dd7fea0be8a38090.jpeg

Even though Bob was not alive at the time, some of the signs still remained in the forests, for example.

As I understood it, it means, All is Forbidden, or some such like.

No Hunting.

No Fishing.

Not allowed to be there.

Not allowed to make a sound.

Not allowed to breathe, etc, etc.

Society seems to be moving past the Grandmother schtick, towards total control of everything, and people everywhere ready to jump on you for anything.

e.g. A woman got mad at me for pruning a fir tree in my front yard (that was interfering with telephone and power lines etc).

She was upset that crows had a nest in there.

Well, I planted that tree, and that was over 20 years ago.

I knew those crows were in there, but I also knew that they had raised their young and all were capable of finding a new home.

But no, I was this inconsiderate lout that cut down trees and didn't give a hoot about wildlife.

I didn't even respond to her; let her live in ignorance.

But man, I'm getting tired of shaking my head at modern society.

C'mon people!  Let's have some fun.

Just don't hurt others while you're getting your ya-yas out.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952izhhtz5bkoxddet1ad2

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tas said:

but is it enough for them to absolve themselves of any legal responsibility should some moron accidentally maim himself? I suspect that's the primary (only real) concern. 

Oh indeed,

I see you speak corporate...lol

That's all that matters in that case. Absolution from liability 🫠

• Cheers 1

25 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

What about a younger defenceman to play for years? Tanev will probably not leave Dallas. He's in a great situation.

If it was any other team I agree, But for Van I know he will..He was on Donnie and Dhali saying how much he loved it here and would love to be back around the TDL.

6 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Let's take both games in nashville

very hard to do, so I'm not expecting it, but man it would be nice. 

I'm hoping that NSH attempts to change its approach and can't execute as well. I think we're getting in their heads with the physical play. 

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

very hard to do, so I'm not expecting it, but man it would be nice. 

I'm hoping that NSH attempts to change its approach and can't execute as well. I think we're getting in their heads with the physical play. 

They are well coached, they play hard. Won't be easy, no expectation, just a sea beast feeling that we're going to be ready today.

• Vintage 1
  • MillerTime 1

18 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Better not see a certain word today, i don't think it will be a low scorer one but still no s word

We should just leave the timing up to Apricot, she knows.

• Cheers 2