[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

9 minutes ago, Darius said:

It's sure nice going from the bullied to the bully.    Two minutes for DJ.   Soucy,  Myers, Miller, Zadarov...war of attrition is starting. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, IBatch said:

It's sure nice going from the bullied to the bully.    Two minutes for DJ.   Soucy,  Myers, Miller, Zadarov...war of attrition is starting. 

That’s a road Nashville won’t like if they decide go down it 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Oh no. That damn flu bug?

Watched clip of Elliot on the panel earlier , sounds like an injury not related to the big hit, happened later in game 

also sounded like it wasn’t bad but they are being cautious 

• Upvote 1

Don’t worry guys, I’m back from vacation now to cheer them on from home , tired,  got in late last night but I’m gonna give it all I’ve got !!!!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I went to Dennys one time and ordered the Slam and the waitress threw her notepad on the table and said ooooo slam it baby. Unfortunately I didn't see her there since. 

You should’ve married her 

Just now, BabyCakes said:

Man, I don't have cable or whatever. I could easily just pay 20 bucks to watch the game legit instead of a full year of Sportsnet+ crap. I don't think Gem is showing. GRRRR

I don't pay for SN either.

You can use NHLKING, Streameast, or NHLBite I believe all three stream games for free, can choose multiple feeds. Frequently bales me out of a bind if im on my cell on or desktop.

• Thanks 2

3 different goalies in 4 games. Starter injured , back up injured, now relying on our third stringer. You can’t make this shit up. Sigh. 

But Silovs has done fine for us and stepped up in big games. I’m not worried.

4 minutes ago, Believe In Blue said:

3 different goalies in 4 games. Starter injured , back up injured, now relying on our third stringer. You can’t make this shit up. Sigh. 

But Silovs has done fine for us and stepped up in big games. I’m not worried.

I am..