[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

4 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Bad call on Tocchet's part. Casy could be playing..

Disagree. With Demko’s return not being close, it’s better err on a side of caution. It’s one thing to play Silovs, knowing that if needed, DeSmith can come back for next game. But if DeSmith plays now and makes his injury worse - now we don’t have options beyond Silovs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, igorwasgreat said:

Silovs elevated his game plating for Latvia , it’s a team game and there is no reason why we can’t win today. Details.

The difference is that Lativa is not the Canucks with better talent than the whole Lativa team.  If he played like last World Championship and comes out with a W, we will be in a good hand.

3 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Disagree. With Demko’s return not being close, it’s better err on a side of caution. It’s one thing to play Silovs, knowing that if needed, DeSmith can come back for next game. But if DeSmith plays now and makes his injury worse - now we don’t have options beyond Silovs.

WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Get that sound logic out of here. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I believe during regular season the home team provides an EBUG that can play for either team. In the playoffs each team picks its EBUG and he travels with the team.

Our Zamboni and its driver was just seen entering the US at the Peace Arch crossing. ETA in Nashville is Thursday.

ice hockey blues parade GIF by NHL

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, coolboarder said:

The difference is that Lativa is not the Canucks with better talent than the whole Lativa team.  If he played like last World Championship and comes out with a W, we will be in a good hand.

The real difference would be the opposition he’s facing tonite vs the worlds. That said I’m not to worried 

Edited by Chon derry

3 minutes ago, Aardvark said:

Ugh, get this Winnipeg crap off. I want to hear them chat about the goalie situation.

I agree. Why do I pay for all these Sportsnet channels if I’m stuck watching another game either way? I miss having local coverage before and after games that actually covered our team instead of national/corporate interests. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2