[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, whcanuck said:

Tocchet’s got to be pretty annoyed with that period. Wow was that ever sad. Finally some spark and emotion at the end there, a little fire. Pat Burns had a saying, don’t just play, compete!

Its his strategy (GamePlan) System 

1 minute ago, Dannyboy88 said:

Our whole team almost has 0 shots on net, but it sure would be nice to have him do something for once this post season.

Petey gets paid the big bucks to shoot though.

I want someone to just smoke a pred next period.

I don't care who...just lights out knock them to tomorrow. They need an attitude adjustment.

1 minute ago, Plsdontdoit said:

Saros is barely 6ft big holes to score 

And gives up a lot of ugly rebounds. He's soo overrated. It's the Nashville system that makes him look good

8 minutes ago, RWJC said:

They’ve played some heavy games the last while. Everybody needs to chill the fuck out and understand not every game is going to be a consistent effort, especially when some guys are struggling and/or hurt. NSH is also playing a much different game in the post than the Nux are used to playing against. It’s all part and parcel of the attrition of playoffs. Some folks maybe expecting a little too much, especially given how strong a team NSH was prior to end of season. It’s not like we ended the year playing as a truly dominant team. Perhaps came back down to earth a wee bit but folks basing expectation a little high.

no but i did expect adjustment from the coaching staff to get more shots on the net.. not get worse and worse and worse every game. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

Nashville is playing desperate that’s what’s going on and the refs are letting them get away with it and the refs are helping them

the moment they threw Lindholm in the box you knew this is gonna be one of those games

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Nah. They just don’t want it enough as a team. 

…. I don’t see it. This team plays with energy. They are slugggggggish. I don’t think it’s a matter of not wanting it.