[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, -dlc- said:

We're still in this.

You'd never know it by some reactions but...we are.

Totally still in this. It's only 2-1.

Such weakness and fragility!

If only they took their skate guards off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dizzle said:

…. I don’t see it. This team plays with energy. They are slugggggggish. I don’t think it’s a matter of not wanting it. 

Some players are playing balls out. Miller, Boeser, Myers, Zadorov, Silovs, Cole, Blueger, Garland, Joshua, Lindholm. There are some putting in a lesser effort. 

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

no but i did expect adjustment from the coaching staff to get more shots on the net.. not get worse and worse and worse every game. 

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

We haven’t adjusted in 4 games. We won’t adjust.

Yeah it's rather worrisome.  We look exactly the same game after game.  One of the biggest reasons for success in the playoffs is adaptability and adjustments to keep the opposition on their toes.  Not seeing any of that at all in 4 games.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Anytime we have a day game. The Canucks figure it’s an excuse to not show up. It’s hard seeing them get outworked. I am hugely disappointed in Petey. I can’t believe he hasn’t shown up at all yet. 4 games. Alarming.

He’s had a couple good looks and one real bad look. 

9 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

People are ripping Pettersson which sure what ever I get it with the new deal he's always going to be looked at under a microscope, but this team has failed to reach more than 21 shots this series, coaching staff is getting out coached here, they are falling to adjust the systems

Can't speak for anyone else, but I get that players go through slumps and start squeezing the stick. Still, there are other things a player can do to help his team...

The lack of effort on that 2 on 1 was inexcusable...

1 minute ago, hockeyville88 said:

Silovs has been solid. Should give the team in front of him some confidence to do something good offensively in the 3rd

he’s done his job, the d has been good, the forwards not so much, and Petey well he’s playing 

2 minutes ago, Ribs said:

Anyone else thinking flu or something is going through the whole team?

Very possible.

And I hope it hits Nashville on the flight here.

Just now, Darius said:

Saros looks shaky to me, they can tie this - problem is they have to actually generate some offence outside of JT and Brock 

They will

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dude said:

Would all fucking morons stop posting win da turd.Shows what dipshits you really are.Post something that shows more intelligents that you probably don't posess.

Wow why the anger, bud? Do you not know the history behind this phrase?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ThereItIs 1