[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Playoff hockey is a different beast. So far we haven't found a way to bring a consistent offensive threat.

Very defensive from both sides. We're holding our own but need offence or we're cooked.

Just now, Wing said:

Where's the team that was known for the aggressive forecheck all season long...it's like there's just no energy left in the tank. 

Series will likely be tied 2-2, but it's really really hard to stay calm right now and I'm only listening through the radio. 

I'm on radio too

Injuries or flu.  Guys don't have the energy or compete to match preds tonight.  

Got a couple of days to reset for game 5. 

1 minute ago, NZCanuck said:

Regardless of the outcome have to be happy with Silovs. Stepping into the pressure of a game 4 and he's been as solid as you could ask for.

Silovs is doing well, we are hanging our goalies out to try last game and this one. We got lucky in game 3 with DeSmith standing on his head to stop almost everything that was being thrown at him. Too many of our guys are not pushing the pace like they are capable of doing.

If Nashville goes on to win this game, we need to make them feel it more. Step up hitting, make them pay a price for how they have been hammering Hughes as well.

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

I’m irate that they didn’t even attempt to challenge it.  This is basically game over 

You can't challenge that. Why do people think you can challenge a kicking motion. 

Only a ref can decide to review it.

• Haha 1

Just now, Ricky Ravioli said:

They have 13 shots. You don't win hockey games in the playoffs with 13 shots

Well, they did win with 12 shots.  😉

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Again, they're completely out of gas.  That's pretty obvious in the last 5.5 periods

Yup. Looks like a rookie playoff team. I donno if it’s the combo of players or strictly inexperience but they definitely look like they’ve never been here before. Tired and out worked in all facets of the game 

• Vintage 1

This is hockey… it’s not a mystery that we’re trying to solve. To have under 20 shots for 4 games against the Preds is completely unacceptable. Saros hasn’t even factored into this series… we haven’t gotten any looks. If we keep playing like this, we will get absolutely cooked by the Oilers if we’re lucky enough to advance 

Nashville been controlling play for the most part the past 3 games. 

Barring a comeback, this will be the 3rd game in a row we don’t score more than 2 and perhaps 2nd game where we don’t get 20 shots. 

Come on boys. We gotta be better.