[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Get player like Marchand. Skilled and pisses off other teams and fans 

As big a rat as he is there isn't really any other players on his level.  I truly hate him but there aren't any guys that are as skilled as him thst play that rat style 

Coming home with it tied up isn't the worst case scenario.

But still enough time for this one too. Don't count this team out until the clock runs down.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think what it shows is that we need more players willing to go to the dirty areas in the playoffs. This team is built with too many perimeter players. We have what two players that come to mind that will drive to the net. Miller and Joshua. We might not even get Joshua back next year which is super scary. Too soft still in the forward group.

I didn’t know Petterson was such a pussy crybaby who gets scared of playoffs but i was wrong 

Another post game where they will tell us we haven’t played our best. Well what the hell you waiting for. Stop all the shitty talk and actually go out there and do it if you think you can. Right now we are all not so sure because it’s been two games in a row of uninspired hockey.

3 minutes ago, old guy said:

Petey's playing like he's terrified of contact...

Is he in the game?  I would have guessed he was a healthy scratch, at least the feed I am watching.

Edited by Heretic

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

Advance scouts will see this and I can guarantee this will be the plan against Hughes in the playoffs for the extent of his career.

Yeah gameplan should always be to hit players ineligible to be hit. Amirite? That was 3x as late as Rome on Horton. Lol

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Too much losing. Maybe trade core 

Well, we have only a couple months to move Petey, which is likely impossible now. Just a look at what playoff petey looks like for the next 8 years.

• Confused 1

The connectivity with the Petey line just isn't there. Hughes has to fire long bomb 50 foot passes because neither Petey or Highlander are connected with the defence. Play like a 5 man unit 

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

Advance scouts will see this and I can guarantee this will be the plan against Hughes in the playoffs for the extent of his career.

And this is why so many of us wanted a couple Dmen like Big Z. Targeting QH is an inevitability, it’s how the team responds to it and what they are willing to do to offset it 

Just now, igorwasgreat said:

Mentality and physically , losing Desmith , Quinn Hughes getting worn down

Yup, pretty much.  They're not quitting though and that's nice to see........had they just thrown in the towel, this game could have been a lot worse