[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

1 minute ago, qwijjibo said:

As big a rat as he is there isn't really any other players on his level.  I truly hate him but there aren't any guys that are as skilled as him thst play that rat style 

Yeah, as much as I don't like the way he plays, you can't take away his surprisingly high skill level and his ability to really amp up his intensity when needed. Grudging respect.

So now they have become unwilling to hit. Stark contrast to game one. They have gone completely into their shell. This is tough to watch.

Compounding the negativity is the slow transition through the neutral zone and this team needs a mental adjustment before the next game  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Having a couple players with a set of Balls would help. 

That's got nothing to do with it.  They're working hard......that's not the issue

• Cheers 1

Being tied after this game isn't the worst. Was hoping to go home up 3-1. But can't play like this two games in row and win them all. Still hoping them manage to actually do something in the last half of the period.

5 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Suter has missed like 50 grade A chances this year. He's not a finisher and should not be in top 6. 

Suter leads the team in shots 5v5. I don't know if you noticed but shots are hard to get right now. 

Edited by Hammertime

37 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Most Canadians aren't the top %1 at their job if they were they'd be paid like it 

So the best teacher in the world should be making 10M a year?

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

We have 1 shot this period 😂😂😂😂. You can’t make this Shit up!!

4 shots in the last two. You def can’t. None for Petey but oh wait he’s going to flip the switch and show up in game 5. He can’t even show up for a half a period. 

Petey’s play: 

throw up team america GIF

• Haha 1