[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

This trap bullshit. I hate it so much. You want to beat the trap? USE SPEED!!!! It makes them back off!!!!

They’re playing trap and we’re playing dump and chase.

and we wonder why we can’t get anything going 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

When you are truly at the end of your energy, it changes the way you play and the way you think.  

Again, I wouldn't be at all surprised when this series is over that we find out the flu made it's way through the lineup 

Every single player looks like they can barely move

I’ve missed most of this game due to the early start but watching the last 5 minutes that’s exactly what it looks like.

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Perhaps this is a numeric representation of the flu ravaging their bodies. At least by this rate it will have been purged from their systems by Game 5!

(Extreme Hopium Alert)

• Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

When you are truly at the end of your energy, it changes the way you play and the way you think.  

Again, I wouldn't be at all surprised when this series is over that we find out the flu made it's way through the lineup 

Every single player looks like they can barely move

Yeah, that 48 day flu is a bitch.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BarneyKook said:

has Tochet adjusted the lines for more offense yet?

have he adjusted the offense since the all star break? the offense disappeared the pp disappeared since the all star break and he's in charge of it

• Like 1

Just now, The Duke said:

Is there a flu going around the team or something?

That's my guess.  They haven't looked like the same team after the first period of game 3

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, stawns said:

Theyrd trying as hard as they can, they just don't have the energy to keep up.  Do you honestly think they'd just mail it in for game 4 of the playoffs?  Cmon.........this is them just not having the energy to keep up.

Pretty sure some players players have mailed it in (Petey). Don't think you can make a strong argument that he is busting his ass.

Wait a moment, why are so many wishing we had better players????

After all, we have a maxed cap team, or are you saying like I have been saying, that some players are not worth what they are getting paid?

Edited by Heretic

4 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Hughes literally retrieved the puck and  got rid of the puck as he banked it off the corner boards and then skated behind his own net to evade the hit. The Preds player was draped all over him and finished his check close to the hash marks of the other side of the ice. How is this allowed and why are we doing this to their guys? Esp small ones like Evangelista?

Press have taken Hughes and Petey right out of the series. Canucks have no reply. 

I have the laundry going, I made the bed, I have the dishwasher running, I'm cleaning the refrigerator, I cleaned the microwave, I wiped down my desk, I ran updates on my other computer, and I am about to go to the grocery store after the game.

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1