[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, Rindiculous said:

I’m irate that they didn’t even attempt to challenge it.  This is basically game over 

That's a good goal man. What's more sad is how was he allowed to be sooo open like that. Terrible defense 

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Apparently the couldn't challenge?? Idk, not sure the rules anymore

that’s some serious Bet365 garbage match fixing.

Just now, hockeyville88 said:

When we lost game 2, I wasn't worried because we played so well. But the last 2 games have been so uncharacteristic that it doesn't give me much hope

How can they all look this disinterested!?

I can only think they're all fighting the flu.  There's nothing else.

7 minutes ago, stawns said:

I guess the wet blankets were right all along.  A good learning experience for an inexperienced team.  Let's just be glad that PA didn't go all in at the tdl

You've been wrong more than right but...sure ok.

Done for the season. Gotcha.

Thanks for coming out to set us all straight and have a feel good moment at the team's expense.

This team isn't done until THEY say so, not you.

Miller didn't bolt. The refs DO suck. Myers has been awful at times. - you've been wrong before.

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

I’m irate that they didn’t even attempt to challenge it.  This is basically game over 

They would have lost the challenge and taken a penalty 

Again, not prepared and getting bullied.  Sadly disorganized.  Unfortunately, we went all in and trades a bunch of the future for rental players so we could achieve THIS.  It is going to be a few more ugly years.  Positive note, we have nailed down 50 to an expensive long term contract so he can shine in the post season.  🙄 I guess it could be worse, we could be playing LA.  

Not sure this whole even-keeled approach the Canucks are preaching is what’s needed right now. Canucks need to play like their season is on the line. Take some chances and try some audacious moves rather than always making the safe play.