[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Again, they're completely out of gas.  That's pretty obvious in the last 5.5 periods

And then why does it appear that Nashville has far more “gas”? Same amount of hockey played by both teams.

1 minute ago, Strawbone said:

Not sure this whole even-keeled approach the Canucks are preaching is what’s needed right now. Canucks need to play like their season is on the line. Take some chances and try some audacious moves rather than always making the safe play. 

They clearly have nothing left in the tank.  It's not for lack of desire, they just don't have the gas

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Meet pressure with pressure? Not seeing that.

Thinking the same thing, we are not pushing them enough, Nashville has been totally outworking Canucks this and last game.

Just now, Pycnotic said:

They’re just going to roll over and die aren’t they? No play at all in the preds end

If they do might as well do it in style 

146482.gif

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Rindiculous said:

After that someone needed to take a cheap shot at forsberg for fucking handling the puck like that, but no nothing

I have a feeling it's because they don't want to risk any suspensions...with goaltenders dropping like flies it's all hands on deck.

I, too, wish they would though. Just to send a message that they're not as awesome as they think they are.

• Like 3

Just now, farinush said:

This is hockey… it’s not a mystery that we’re trying to solve. To have under 20 shots for 4 games against the Preds is completely unacceptable. Saros hasn’t even factored into this series… we haven’t gotten any looks. If we keep playing like this, we will get absolutely cooked by the Oilers if we’re lucky enough to advance 

There is a good chance we continue to play like this we won’t have to worry about the Oilers. I am just so so disappointed in Petey. 

Just now, Locke Lamora said:

And then why does it appear that Nashville has far more “gas”? Same amount of hockey played by both teams.

Who knows, but it's pretty obvious

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

You've been wrong more than right but...sure ok.

Done for the season. Gotcha.

Thanks for coming out to set us all straight and have a feel good moment at the team's expense.

This team isn't done until THEY say so, not you.

Miller didn't bolt. The refs DO suck. Myers has been awful at times. - you've been wrong before.

He watches to be "right". I don't think he even enjoys the game.

Just now, -dlc- said:

I have a feeling it's because they don't want to risk any suspensions...with goaltenders dropping like flies it's all hands on deck.

I, too, wish they would though. Just to send a message that they're not as awesome as they think they are.

Shouldn’t be suspended after that McCarron shit didn’t 

Just now, Breadnbutta said:

This is what I get for wanting Nashville lol.

No such thing as an easy oponent

I still believe chances are higher facing the Preds. Just see how Dallas is doing against Vegas 

Well, even if we lose this one, we’re still in better shape than Toronto or Winnipeg. 
I’d love to see Di Giuseppe take a nasty run at one of the valuable Preds. Take one for the team - we have Podz waiting to step in. If this game becomes out of reach, we need to goon it up appropriately.

• ThereItIs 1