[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

I was afraid of how we'd get manhandled by the preds, this is why I'm a fan of having a bigger team, no we're not tiny but having a cpl of extra big bodies would certainly help

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Pickly said:

Yup. Looks like a rookie playoff team. I donno if it’s the combo of players or strictly inexperience but they definitely look like they’ve never been here before. Tired and out worked in all facets of the game 

I'd say that's pretty bang on.  There's also a decent chance the flu is hitting them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

And then why does it appear that Nashville has far more “gas”? Same amount of hockey played by both teams.

Almost like there’s an illness running around the room, we’ve had backup goalies and are still up in the series 🤦‍♂️ 

Just now, Slegr said:

Well, even if we lose this one, we’re still in better shape than Toronto or Winnipeg. 
I’d love to see Di Giuseppe take a nasty run at one of the valuable Preds. Take one for the team - we have Podz waiting to step in. If this game becomes out of reach, we need to goon it up appropriately.

This is it. We are down to our 3rd string goalie and are still have a great chance to take the series.

• ThereItIs 1

Hit on Hughes 2 full seconds after dropping the puck.... if you're not going to win the game at this point, at least finish EVERY check, even if the puck is already in another time zone...

1 minute ago, VegasCanuck said:

Would like to see Podkolzin get a chance in next game.

I think if things proceed the way they look to be and we lose this game, I suspect Podz will draw in.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1