[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

I think what it shows is that we need more players willing to go to the dirty areas in the playoffs. This team is built with too many perimeter players. We have what two players that come to mind that will drive to the net. Miller and Joshua. We might not even get Joshua back next year which is super scary. Too soft still in the forward group.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

They clearly have nothing left in the tank.  It's not for lack of desire, they just don't have the gas

Mentality and physically , losing Desmith , Quinn Hughes getting worn down

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

3 seconds later finishes his check on Hughes...

Advance scouts will see this and I can guarantee this will be the plan against Hughes in the playoffs for the extent of his career.

Edited by Locke Lamora
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

I think if things proceed the way they look to be and we lose this game, I suspect Podz will draw in.

Get him some playoff experience should be the priority

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, iceman1964 said:

I was afraid of how we'd get manhandled by the preds, this is why I'm a fan of having a bigger team, no we're not tiny but having a cpl of extra big bodies would certainly help

Having a couple players with a set of Balls would help. 

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, iinatcc said:

I still believe chances are higher facing the Preds. Just see how Dallas is doing against Vegas 

I think we match up better against vegas. It would be more wide open I think

Nashville is suffocating hockey 

• Cheers 1