[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, Rekker said:

Shocked the lines haven't been juggled.

I’m not. Tocchet is insane. Keeps putting the same combination of players out there and expects different results every time. 

• Haha 1

Just now, MikeyD said:

Just really glad we didn't challenge that goal right now. Could look down and out or something like that!

can’t challenge that, it’s all on the league to review 

Hughes literally retrieved the puck and  got rid of the puck as he banked it off the corner boards and then skated behind his own net to evade the hit. The Preds player was draped all over him and finished his check close to the hash marks of the other side of the ice. How is this allowed and why are we doing this to their guys? Esp small ones like Evangelista?

• Like 1
  • chaos 1

Just now, Dizzle said:

What game are you watching? 

Theyrd trying as hard as they can, they just don't have the energy to keep up.  Do you honestly think they'd just mail it in for game 4 of the playoffs?  Cmon.........this is them just not having the energy to keep up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Canucklehead said:

Being tied after this game isn't the worst. Was hoping to go home up 3-1. But can't play like this two games in row and win them all. Still hoping them manage to actually do something in the last half of the period.

I agree, but it’s 4 games in and have we even eclipsed 20 shots in a game yet? Playing right into their hands 

4 minutes ago, qwijjibo said:

As big a rat as he is there isn't really any other players on his level.  I truly hate him but there aren't any guys that are as skilled as him thst play that rat style 

Claude Lemeuix won 4 Cups and a Conn Smythe before blowing out Neelys knee and destroying Drapers face.  Hell of a role model.