[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

4 shots in the last two. You def can’t. None for Petey but oh wait he’s going to flip the switch and show up in game 5. He can’t even show up for a half a period. 

Petey’s play: 

throw up team america GIF

In my 36 years of being a Canucks fan, this is probably the most disgusting stretch of hockey I’ve ever seen from this team. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • chaos 1

3 minutes ago, KesLord said:

So the best teacher in the world should be making 10M a year?

depends what they’re teaching.

how much you think Tony Robbins pulls in a year, hmmmm?

Edited by RWJC

3 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Yeah gameplan should always be to hit players ineligible to be hit. Amirite? That was 3x as late as Rome on Horton. Lol

Yeah, that hit was late, but those kind of hits are hardly rare and you see more of them in the playoffs.

My comment was more a general comment on the specific strategy of targeting Quinn Hughes with hits at every opportunity. I don’t think it’s a stretch to say he’s taken near as many big hits in this series than he did the entirety of the regular season.

We're not really keeping our feet moving, if we want to win this game we need to out skate them, we're a faster team than them but we're hanging back.. 

It's like the air came out of our confidence... 

Edited by iceman1964

Silovs has given the guys a chance today. But the guys just cant seem to get the job done. I was a goalie back in the day, so I'm really not amused.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Man their fans are butt ugly.

No respectful hockey fan spends that  much time singing songs  during a Hockey Game 

Just now, stawns said:

Theyrd trying as hard as they can, they just don't have the energy to keep up.  Do you honestly think they'd just mail it in for game 4 of the playoffs?  Cmon.........this is them just not having the energy to keep up

don’t know how you can call 1 shot in over half a period playing hard. I’ll agree with you about the lack of energy and not keeping up. They look absolutely dogged out there. I’m sticking with my suspicion that the team has a bug. That or they’ve got some real learning to do in the offseason about what it takes to keep pace in the post season. I’ve never seen JT, Hughes and even garland look this lacklustre. 

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

In my 36 years of being a Canucks fan, this is probably the most disgusting stretch of hockey I’ve ever seen from this team. 

Don't lie

• Cheers 1