[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

7 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Our boys look great, hey?

Great 

ɡrāt/
adjective
of an extent, amount, or intensity considerably above the normal or average.
"the article was of great interest"

when the Vancouver Canucks kick the shit out of their opponents, sell the wet blankets towel dryers, stomp the trolls and set the Toronto Media into a collective fetal position.

• Vintage 3

I have to admit it was hard to think they could comeback after 55 min of looking out of it but they brought it for the last 5 min and in ot. Hats off to not giving up. I do love the Boeser line. If Petey can get his crap together it would make the team that much better. Lindholm has really stepped up his game this playoffs. Let’s finish it in Van. I really want the next game to be Petey’s coming out party. I just don’t know but here’s hoping.

I lost my voice and tonsils!

That probably put a dagger in the heart of the Preds.  Playing a Third string goalie , had the lead with minutes to go, hit the post on an empty net and down 3-1.

• ThereItIs 1
  • chaos 1

56 minutes ago, mmkk said:

2pm start. Boys are never good when they play early. We need to flip the switch and get 2 quick ones. We aren't done yet.

Let's effing GO!!!

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I have to admit it was hard to think they could comeback after 55 min of looking out of it but they brought it for the last 5 min and in ot. Hats off to not giving up. I do love the Boeser line. If Petey can get his crap together it would make the team that much better. Lindholm has really stepped up his game this playoffs. Let’s finish it in Van. I really want the next game to be Petey’s coming out party. I just don’t know but here’s hoping.

Don't be abuzz kill...you're not wrong but read the room.

3 minutes ago, Googlie said:

I was sure it was a 6 pm start.  Didn't even follow it

lol, that's not like you. you're usually all over the baby nucks, I guess the old nucks were pretty entertaining today.

• Cheers 1