[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Elliotte on the Jets/Avs intermission making it sounds like maybe the Canucks are playing (whatever it is) safe with DeSmith by giving him the night off.

Maybe a sign its not a major thing & he'll be back, just taking a longer view. Sure we'll find out post-game, fingers crossed.

Edited by Smashian Kassian
  • Like 1
  • Desmenko 1

10 minutes ago, Combover said:

Standards been  set if we look like we will lose its only 2000 dollars to injure Sarros  

aman pdg take note. 

I will go kick him in the groin myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Tough call, I'd like for Tocchet to send Zadorov out to destroy some Preds, namely McCarron, but the Canucks have to avoid penalties. They need to find a way to beat Nashville on the scoresheet, with several big legal hits thrown. But if Tocchet is willing, Zadorov could also cross check Sarros, sending him flying, and then take the 2 minute penalty. I think I'd love that. 

This is Game 4, the future $11.6 player still doesn't have a goal. One assist over 3 games isn't good enough. 

22 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

BIG GAME

HUGE GAME

BIGGEST GAME

MUST WIN

UNFENCE ROGER

EARLY START

WAKE UP PETEY

DAY DRINKING

40 STALLS

SCOTTISH VILLAGE

UNSULLIED

BIG Z

GENERAL Z

GIRAFFE FOREVER

HAPPY HRONEK

HRONEK HRONEK

CAN'T WAIT

IN SILOVS WE TRUST

DROP PUCK

BELIEVE

GOOD GUYS WIN

LFG

JUST WIN

gioated-family-guy.gif

You forgot "

HORSESHIT"

• Haha 2

Everything needs to go right for us to make the playoffs, and that mostly did. But it looks like things are starting to go wrong now that we're here. We defended very well pretty much all series, even last game. Despite the shots there was no garbage for Nashville to clean up. Keep playing smart defensive hockey and Silovs can handle it. I hope. We just gotta sit back less in the 3rd. It's okay for shots to get through, it just can't be high danger and we need to keep clearing loose pucks from the front of the net like last game.

12 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I’m thinking damage on a blocker hand finger. Sore and stiffened up after 24 hours. 

I remember DeSmith getting slashed.  He took off his blocker and started flexing his hand.  

4 minutes ago, Screw said:

This will mess with Nashville’s mindset.   All part of the plan.

Indeed. Announce Silovs as the starter and then… STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN GLASS SHATTERS Demko leads the team out 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1