[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

We need to come out of the game ready to weather the storm. Nashville knowing our goalie situation will prolly throw the kitchen sink at us the first 10mins gotta protect the net and silov. Survive the first 10 we should be in a good spot 

58 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Demko hugged DaSmith after the win when he was coming into the dressing room. I swear; If this was an injury in practice, maybe Tocchet should take a seat.

So Demko injured him? 

• chaos 1

20 minutes ago, BabyCakes said:

Man, I don't have cable or whatever. I could easily just pay 20 bucks to watch the game legit instead of a full year of Sportsnet+ crap. I don't think Gem is showing. GRRRR

I was trying to watch using Gem in Hawaii , only got a couple games 

• Like 1

Man Colorado looks good. I agree with Bieksa, Makar is the best d in the game. Just as good as Hughes offensively and skating wise, but can also hit and play physical and better defensively. Still think Hughes wins the Norris this year tho. Hoping Hughes also heard what was said and it lights a fire under him tonight. 

14 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

So is DeSmith playing or no?..I rather get my food in before the game starts so I'm not scrolling!

Silovs in

• Huggy Bear 1