[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

They always put the Miller line second, why? Pretty obvious it's the top. Oh! I get it. It's based on salaries..😝

Lindholm actually played the most minutes of our centres last game. 

5 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

God forbid we be one of the best teams in the league all season only to have the 3rd string goalie as the starter..No cup for you Van! - lucifer.

As least we have Silovs. A few years ago DeSmith got hurt during the playoffs while filling in for the injured Tristan Jarry. 

Third man up for the Pens was Louis Domingue. That spelled the end for the flightless birds last chance at the Cup in the Crosby - Malkin - Letang era.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Lol

So Preds have their own EBUG? 

I believe during regular season the home team provides an EBUG that can play for either team. In the playoffs each team picks its EBUG and he travels with the team.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Lol

So Preds have their own EBUG? 

I never noticed this before (never even really thought about EBUGS before) but I'm guessing that for important games, such as playoff games, teams like to provide their own EBUG rather than relying on someone supplied by the opposing team (or someone not very NHL ready, like a zamboni driver!).

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

As least we have Silovs. A few years ago DeSmith got hurt during the playoffs while filling in for the injured Tristan Jarry. 

Third man up for the Pens was Louis Domingue. That spelled the end for the flightless birds last chance at the Cup in the Crosby - Malkin - Letang era.

then they lost Crosby in game 5 I think? He and Guentzel were doing all the offensive damage for Pittsburgh. Shesterkin was awful in that series until game 5 too

• Cheers 1

59 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I went to Dennys one time and ordered the Slam and the waitress threw her notepad on the table and said ooooo slam it baby. Unfortunately I didn't see her there since. 

Darnit! Same girl gave me the cold shoulder. So ordered the turtle soup, & told her to make it snappy!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, PistolPete13 said:

• Haha 1