[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

3 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Our Zamboni and its driver was just seen entering the US at the Peace Arch crossing. ETA in Nashville is Thursday.

ice hockey blues parade GIF by NHL

We only need the Zamboni driver if we play the Leafs.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Disagree. With Demko’s return not being close, it’s better err on a side of caution. It’s one thing to play Silovs, knowing that if needed, DeSmith can come back for next game. But if DeSmith plays now and makes his injury worse - now we don’t have options beyond Silovs.

It's just winning the series I'm concerned about.......🤒

3 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I agree. Why do I pay for all these Sportsnet channels if I’m stuck watching another game either way? I miss having local coverage before and after games that actually covered our team instead of national/corporate interests. 

The other night a nhl playoff game was on and they had all the channels dedicated to a mlb game not involving toronto

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So word of caution watching the Jets/Avs. How you struggled late in the season doesn't always carry over into the playoffs.

Yup..preds were amongst the hottest teams down the stretch..now they're about to be down 3-1. 😁

10 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

Disagree. With Demko’s return not being close, it’s better err on a side of caution. It’s one thing to play Silovs, knowing that if needed, DeSmith can come back for next game. But if DeSmith plays now and makes his injury worse - now we don’t have options beyond Silovs.

Plus I am betting on Sillovs going into winning Latvia a medal at the worlds mode! 

• Like 1