[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Petey with the hard to handle pass to Hughes started that. 

This^^^^   it's hot potato with petey right now.  I was fine having g him in when all he was doing was nothing but any other dude gets sit for the terrible plays.  Never quite seen a mental collapse like this before.  Maybe huberdeau

Edited by ronning4center
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

was it off pettey?

damn

keep fighting

Didn't go off Pettey, but visually, might have interfered with Silovs tracking the puck. Silovs has been good so far, that deflection wasn't anything he could do much about. We need to be tighter defensively.

3 minutes ago, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

A tip off the shaft directly in front of him with traffic in front? Not much you can do about that. 

I didn't see the tip, looked straight in. Though I am at work watching on a phone, so my bad! If it was deflected then it's not on him at all.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Integra250 said:

Petey giving off Sedin energy. Taking hits and doing nothing.

Yeah he plays better when he's pissed. He should be pissed he's hurting the team. Hurt someone in a yellow jersey instead. 

2 minutes ago, Plsdontdoit said:

Man Petey is a defensive liability out there 

Not possible.  I heard he’s a Selke candidate player from some posters here.

Just now, Wing said:

Joshua/Garland duo has gone a little quiet - hoping to see that forecheck going again that created so much trouble for teams this year.

Garland and Hogs are showing that there's limits on what undersized players can do.

Just now, Sell.the.team said:

Petey did nothing wrong.  Not sure I've ever seen that in my life.  You score a goal, you celebrate.  You don't cheap shot the opponent.  Refs should have called that for sure.  Horrible sportsmanship.  We need to beat these guys with skill, not brute force.

It’s not that he did a bunch wrong it’s just he hasn’t really been doing anything right so far. He just isn’t himself. People are upset because we basically are playing without a second line until Petey figures things out.