[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

2 minutes ago, Sell.the.team said:

Petey did nothing wrong.  Not sure I've ever seen that in my life.  You score a goal, you celebrate.  You don't cheap shot the opponent.  Refs should have called that for sure.  Horrible sportsmanship.  We need to beat these guys with skill, not brute force.

Spoken like a loser.  Hahahah

They tried that in 2011. 
Looked like a team of cucks. 
You have to smash your way to a cup.  
Do whatever it takes. 
This isn’t soccer 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s not that he did a bunch wrong it’s just he hasn’t really been doing anything right so far. He just isn’t himself. People are upset because we basically are playing without a second line until Petey figures things out.

I was referring to his specific play after the goal.  Yes, he's obviously struggling.  Has been for some time.  There are games where he's invisible.  He also has shown consistently he can take over games.  He's still young and we have to take the good with the bad.  He will get his 'man strength' in a few years.

We are clearly the better team here.  I don't think advocating to resort to the 'goon shit' level Nashville has is the right approach.  We need to be tough... clean bonecrushing hits.  We've thrown several so far this series.