[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

4 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Spoken like a loser.  Hahahah

They tried that in 2011. 
Looked like a team of cucks. 
You have to smash your way to a cup.  
Do whatever it takes. 
This isn’t soccer 

Right. Gotcha.

So when Myers does that he gets suspended for 8 games.

But sure....ok.

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

To those slamming Petey.

Focus on the refs...that shit should NOT be allowed to happen. 

Agreed. But Petey needs to use that emotion. How many times does McDavid get pushed around, no call? He just comes back and pots a few. No better way to shut up an opponent

• Cheers 1

Just now, hockeyville88 said:

Agreed. But Petey needs to use that emotion. How many times does McDavid get pushed around, no call? He just comes back and pots a few. No better way to shut up an opponent

LOL I've never seen an entire line that was joining to "celebrate" knock McDavid to the ice. 

I do agree (the way to shut them up). But we're talking about shutting up the "fans" who really have nothing good to say about Petey.

They'll eat their words. Mark mine.

1 minute ago, hockeyville88 said:

Also....I don't give a rat's ass about McDavid.

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

There’s no deterrent from the league and there’s not a single player in this organization that would make me hesitant if I was on an opposing team…

Petey needs to learn to take care of himself. He needs to get a whole lot tougher. You can’t always expect people to defend you. He easily could have gotten up and stirred things up. It looks weak when you skate away or look to the bench.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82