[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, MikeyD said:

Just needs to work on his compete with tracking the puck. He is oddly content with being screened. Doesn't battle to look around them often.

No I know that’s the stuff that takes time and experience. It’ll come but for a guy that’s only 23 he’s well on his way to being a starter. He has the size and composure. Plus his name just screams all star. Arturs Silovs…

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Silovs has given me a ton of confidence right now. He looks calm and collected out there. It’s too and that pp was taken away by Lindholm. That 2-0 lead would have made a huge difference. 

Canucks defensive structure really helps as well.  Don’t allow much through the middle so Silovs doesn’t have to move cross crease quickly to make a save

3 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Canuck dominance on display 

just get on the score sheet

This series is ours…

Once we overcome their shot blocking, it's going to.be pretty tough for them 

• Like 1

Somehow Petey has become the new Burrows.... the cheap shot by Lauzon after the Preds' goal is one thing, but he was obviously hooked by Gus Nyquist on a play just outside the crease later on...

I get the game management routine and not calling the pushing and shoving, but it should always be called when a scoring chance is negated. For some reason, Petey doesn't seem to get those calls....:classic_unsure:

Edited by RupertKBD
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Free whacks at the puck. Last game a free hit on Desmith. Canucks are the friendliest team to play against this playoffs. 

They look afraid to take a penalty

Preds PP on home ice is killer 

Edited by Rekker

Just now, Enigma said:

Get off my goalie you punks.

They're big men in a pack when the whistle goes and the refs are waving at their Moms on TV. Yet if they fall on their ass because they get in their own way they cry like they've been murdered.

Talk about soccer....they'd do well there.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Just now, snowman955 said:

Petey second name Waldo.

I haven’t minded his play. He just really has to shoot first rather than try to make too many plays.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Also....I don't give a rat's ass about McDavid.

These are the types of players Petey will be compared to. When it was the Sedins, they were compared to Crosby, Ovechkin, Thornton, etc. 

Superstars get a lot of attention and what makes them superstars is their ability to fight through it and hurt the opponent where it matters most.