[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, Sell.the.team said:

You sound like you listen to too much Andrew Tate.

We will win this series the right way.  Trying to play their game will only fail.  We will get called on retaliation penalties and implode.  The Sedin's tried it and failled.  We made it to Game 7 of the 2011 finals the right way and then shat the bed when it counted. Using that as an example is moronic at best.  

Not with Rick, Same shiet every game. Get pinned dump it out and change or dump it in then change. Do not be creative otherwise you will turn if over

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

No I know that’s the stuff that takes time and experience. It’ll come but for a guy that’s only 23 he’s well on his way to being a starter. He has the size and composure. Plus his name just screams all star. Arturs Silovs…

His composure definitely is a huge strength for him.

1 minute ago, Slegr said:

I haven’t minded his play. He just really has to shoot first rather than try to make too many plays.

It’s really hurt him that he doesn’t have  another star forward on his line. Makes it easier for other teams to pressure him. No one else to help him out. He’s not at his best so I am sure it’s a lot of pressure. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

You sound like you listen to too much Andrew Tate.

You’d be wrong.  
And you make that assumption because I’d rather see us fight back than depend on skill, that clearly isn’t working?   

Ok homie.  Sucks to be that soft. 

We will win this series the right way.  Trying to play their game will only fail.  We will get called on retaliation penalties and implode.  The Sedin's tried it and failled.  We made it to Game 7 of the 2011 finals the right way and then shat the bed when it counted. Using that as an example is moronic at best.  

Really?   Do you not remember the whole turn the other cheek and beat them on the PP?  
Did it win?  
Or did we watch the twins get beat up and pushed around, then not produce on the PP?   

You can talk your Tate shit all you want.  
All it does is show your insecurities.