[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

I wouldn't mind seeing TM57 or Zads give a whirly-bird to McCarron, and send him into the 5th row seats

And someone get some scissors and trim that stupid 'stache on Forsberg, that J.M, Schneider cold-cuts selling wannabe

• Haha 1

Quinn getting targeted he's even taking a beating..

Horonek a no show again. 

If he wants 8 mill he has a chance to step up and play like he's worth that much..

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I wonder if Hughes is sick?

No he’s just gun shy. He’s a small guy and they’re targeting him. The biggest thing is that he doesn’t let it get to him too much cause it’s causing him to lose his calm and composed nature of playing the game. 

4 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

These are the types of players Petey will be compared to. When it was the Sedins, they were compared to Crosby, Ovechkin, Thornton, etc. 

Superstars get a lot of attention and what makes them superstars is their ability to fight through it and hurt the opponent where it matters most. 

And how much help they get from the refs...some more than others.

McDavid being one of the ones who can lose an eyelash and get a call because he pouted.

But don't try to convince me, it's ok. I'm good.

• Haha 2

FUCK THE NASHVILLE PREDS!!!!!! Double hit on Huggy

tenor.gif?itemid=17959236

Start playing this style

GENERAL ZEKE!, you are up sire!!!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1