[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

I love how the Preds are such pissy babies. When they lose a puck battle and get dumped on their ass they skate to the bench and give an elbow...until they see it's Miller then they head for the gate real quick.

Fake tough.

Soft tough.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

There is no deterrent… who they gonna have to fight? Pius Suter? 

Don’t fight, run theirs.  Zads is having a good game.

• Like 1

Just now, -dlc- said:

I love how the Preds are such pissy babies. When they lose a puck battle and are skating to the bench they give an elbow...until they see it's Miller then they head for the gate real quick.

Fake tough.

Soft tough.

I heard someone (Miller?) yell ‘nice try bitch! Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Subtle smart play by Cole there....It looked like there was a cross ice feed available, but when you're a defenseman and you're already at the opposing hash marks, it's a huge gamble.

Instead, he made the safe play behind the net and the Canucks ended up with a scoring chance anyway....

• Like 1

Just now, Sophomore Jinx said:

Glad to see Huggy back, now he needs to be better at not putting himself into vulnerable positions...NSH are keying in on him like a fat kid to shortcake

I like how he powered up with the spin then drove to the hashmarks for a shot. He's showing he won't wilter. He will excel if challenged physically   

Maybe it’s just my imagination but it feels like they have toned down their physicality a bit, I can’t help but wonder part of their plan to get more shots on goal is to take less penalties and taking less penalties in their mind means being less physical. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1