[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, N4ZZY said:

Silovs is holding his own. Hopefully he gets some offensive support from the boys this afternoon. 

Yeah Silovs look competent in the 2mins I got to watch so far.

Think I'm all caught up now.

4 minutes ago, Rush said:

The Preds have been clowning some of our players. We definitely need someone to knock some sense into them or we need to blow them out. A win is key but nsh is definitely fighting dirty. They are going to have a tough game 5 in Vancouver tho. The crowd will energize the team. They know they are outmatched and are trying to do cheap shots to get the w.

Yep, it's scared play to me.

They're resorting to it...which speaks volumes of how they feel about just winning a game cleanly. They're scared for sure. Their building and they already lost one....they're trying to bring fake bravado in to help save the day.

SMASH THE VILL(AIN) OUT OF THEM

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rekker said:

I'm searching for the "show me your money makers" upvote moji, I can't see it.

damn it, I knew dad shouldn’t have bought mom those implants for Xmas 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

One per shift hopefully!

Fuck yeah!!! I'm sick of the dirty bullshit they're pulling. Running DeSmith, "accidentally" hitting Pettersson, trying to kill Hughes. Time to kill one of their guys!!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!

• ThereItIs 1