[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, dannydog said:

That play there should be enough for anyone to question WTF petey without anyone questioning Canucks fandom and or loyalties. Wtf petey, wtf

Not saying it's a competition to the bottom but I'd argue Miller was worse there... bad pass and even worse hustle back...

Just now, MikeyD said:

I'm already grouchy today and this game isn't helping. Team is playing like a punch of pussies.

Our lack of speedy, power, wingers is really evident right now.

1 SOG with 3 mins to go in whole period.

Canucks don't deserve to win. 

I don't have a problem with NSH winning if Canucks play like this. They simply don't deserve to go to next round.. 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Tell me someone who’s all optimistic how are we going to win a game when we can’t even get a shot. I’m just being realistic and positive for future games.

Certainly are not gonna win a lot of games getting less than 20 shots per game.

3 minutes ago, Slegr said:

What’s up with all the Petey hate? Honestly, he’s playing fine

He doesn’t do anything out there. He doesn’t generate a damn thing. Nothing. Nada. He is a star and this is Petey showing up. He deserves all the criticism he gets. Everyone saying don’t worry he will break out. It’s game freaking 4 of the playoffs. When is he going to do it???

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Quinn is hurt 

Said it in last GDT. Going to be very hard to win in the playoffs with Hughes and Petey as our most important players, besides Miller. They get wrecked when the games get physical. Not their fault tho, that’s how they’re built. Hughes at least has the skating to avoid most, but clearly can’t keep it up. 

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They are out working us and are way hungrier. We look like we don’t give a crap out there.

I don’t think we can win a series with this team. I said it. When teams are fighting for their life they play 5x as hard as what the Preds are playing right now. 

Just now, Rush said:

This Canucks team is acting like it's protecting a 1 goal lead. Lines in a blender please. Put Elias with Elias and reunite the old third line pls. 

Nah Tocchet fixed what wasn't broken. Go with Lotto line and Blueger Garland Joshua. Don't give a shit about the 4th line ay all. Di Giuseppe is the pluggiest of plugs.