[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

Just now, Googlie said:

I can imagine.  Scotland in the fifties was a different place in a different time.  The word "unsullied" comes to mind, or maybe "innocent"

I can only imagine how it must have been. Nice you had a chance to experience it and in the country side  to boot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

The fact hes now the leading scorer for Boston over Cam Neely just churned my guts.

Leading "playoff" leader. Dude shows up in the playoffs no doubt, unlike Toronto's big 4 do. 

• Haha 2

they're going to have to match nashville's desperation if they want to hear what that vancouver crowd will sound like with a 3-1 series lead. 

18 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

Wild. Is there a version in English? The only word i recognized was whisky, and to be honest I might have figured that out from the picture. 

This used to be my "go to" Karaoke song ....

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Leading "playoff" leader. Dude shows up in the playoffs no doubt, unlike Toronto's big 4 do. 

Nylander is a playoff performer imo. Even Toronto fans like playoff Willie. The rest are prone to ghosting.

• Vintage 1

35 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Nylander is a playoff performer imo. Even Toronto fans like playoff Willie. The rest are prone to ghosting.

40 points in 50 playoff games, suggests he may not be a playoff performer. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Vancan said:

40 points in 50 playoff games, suggests he may not be a playoff performer. 

Yeah, this is why you watch the games and don't just google stats. What are JT Miller's playoff numbers? Feel free to google them too. Lemme know how good they are. By your metric, he might not be a playoff performer.

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 hour ago, Goalie Interference said:

Flipside is this @$$hole's winning.

Ice Hockey Kiss GIF by NHL

200.gif+2a904e2b9914b6e15ebcaec986ceb113.gif=Nhl GIF - Nhl - Discover & Share GIFs

Marchand's play rest of game. As much as I look forward to having as many Canadian teams in it for a chance to have the Cup come north, praying for a Boston / Vancouver match to redo 2011 and for the Rat getting absolutely plastered by General Zeke.

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Yeah, this is why you watch the games and don't just google stats. What are JT Miller's playoff numbers? Feel free to google them too. Lemme know how good they are. By your metric, he might not be a playoff performer.

Well im sorry but it's not "my metrics". This is his own personal body of work in the playoffs, on a stacked team getting top minuets. If Miller is not scoring he is usually doing other positive things defensively, hard on the boards, puck battles, hits, in your face, etc, etc. Nylander does little to none of this stuff. Thanks but ill stick to my personal opinion he is not a playoff performer. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Well im sorry but it's not "my metrics". This is his own personal body of work in the playoffs, on a stacked team getting top minuets. If Miller is not scoring he is usually doing other positive things defensively, hard on the boards, puck battles, hits, in your face, etc, etc. Nylander does little to none of this stuff. Thanks but ill stick to my personal opinion he is not a playoff performer. 

By all means, enjoy being wrong. Lol.

16 minutes ago, Vancan said:

Well im sorry but it's not "my metrics". This is his own personal body of work in the playoffs, on a stacked team getting top minuets. If Miller is not scoring he is usually doing other positive things defensively, hard on the boards, puck battles, hits, in your face, etc, etc. Nylander does little to none of this stuff. Thanks but ill stick to my personal opinion he is not a playoff performer

Most players see a production decline in the playoffs. There are generally less goals scored because there are less powerplays, tighter checking, more fatigue/injuries, and higher quality competition. 40 points in 50 games is pretty good. It outpaces both Sedins.