[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predaturds [GAME 4] - Sunday April 28 / 2pm pst 5pm et / Bridgestone Arena / Canucks lead series 2-1

7 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Worst game of the playoffs so far. 

We lose this & I don't like our chances. 

Even if we do, we are gonna get smoked next round. We are barely keeping our head above water against an underwhelming Preds team. They would be blown out and swept had they played any other team in the West

• Vintage 1

I think giving Podz a chance with Miller and Boeser could work better than Suter. PDG out and Suter on the 4th line. Podz is a little more gifted offensively. It’s worth a try it’s not like we’re winning games because of PDG’s play.

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

Nashville isn't doing anything spectacular. Our defense has loads of time to move the puck, we are passing up hits on every play, forwards aren't even skating and we are watching plays happen. 

I'm fine with bad games. I'm intolerable of poor efforts.

Maybe you’re not seeing how NSH is being efficient positionally and basically forcing us to play outside our regular game. Their matchups are strong too. You can’t just rag on our team without giving some props to the other team for being able to shut us down. Takes two to tango. 

Edited by RWJC

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

A Petey is the main reason, he’s supposed to be our star, 0 shots on net.

Our whole team almost has 0 shots on net, but it sure would be nice to have him do something for once this post season.